Our geoscientists image EM data to obtain a subsurface resistivity model that reproduces the measured EM data and that fits well with the geology.
The resulting resistivity cubes can then be co-visualized with seismic data to highlight prospective areas and delineate hydrocarbon reservoirs, enabling easy integration of EM data with seismic and well logs.
3D inversion takes full advantage of the azimuth data acquired in 3D grids, which improves the final result significantly compared to traditional 2D EM data. The available wide-azimuth data and the increased data coverage enhance the spatial resolution and accuracy of the final 3D resistivity model.
- Includes TIV anisotropic and isotropic inversion
- Provides 3D resistivity-depth images
- Takes full advantage of 3D CSEM data
- Ideal for 2D EM data with complex bathymetry variations
- Can use constraints from other geophysical data, such as seismic horizons
- Final resistivity models are delivered in SEG-Y format for easy integration into exploration workflows.