Since 2008 our inversion technology and workflows have undergone continuous further development to improve accuracy and reliability, and to adapt to new acquisition approaches.
Acquired CSEM data is imaged using inversion. The goal of CSEM inversion is to estimate a subsurface resistivity model that explains the CSEM data, and which is geologically meaningful.
- Proven imaging solution for regional exploration, prospect evaluation, reservoir characterization, structural imaging
- Can integrate seismic and well-log data into workflow
- Use of rigorous CSEM data uncertainty models to define data weights
- Strong focus on start model building and reconstructing the background resistivity structure/trends
- Workflow can be tailored to the specific application, geological setting and available information
- SEG-Y deliverables for easy integration with other geophysical and geological data
- Software developed and maintained by EMGS
- Applicable to all node-based CSEM acquisition approaches (3D wide-azimuth, 2D)
- Inverts multi-component electric (E) and/or magnetic (H) field data
- Large choice of constraint options
- High accuracy bathymetry and airwave modelling